Oh, the Places I'll Go!





"To the gypsy that remains faces freedom with a little fear
I have no fear, I have only love..." -Stevie Nicks
Just wanted to share a few of the places on my endless list of travel destinations!
I am convinced that this majestic planet of ours is a priceless gift
meant to be explored. It's so precious to me that I plan to spend my life
experiencing every square inch possible. I feel truly alive the moment I walk 
into an airport. My heart literally hurts when my suitcase sits empty.
  When I daydream, it goes something like this:





Edinburgh, Scotland
North Coyote Buttes, Utah-Arizona Border
Iguacu Falls, Brazil
Machu Picchu, Peru
Fiji

Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria

Tangier, Morocco



One week from today, I'll be in the Caribbean with my brothers.. thanks to a little serendipity.







Happy Travels, fellow dreamers!








Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/oh-places-i-go.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive