Wedding Schmedding

Over 2 billion people tuned in to watch the royal wedding. I was not one of them. Truth be told I wasn't clear who "Kate and William" were until recently. Obviously I know who Prince William is, but that brunette chick who's always with him? Oh right.. that's her name? Aren't they engaged or something? Go ahead and laugh... I'm admittedly out of the loop. The current events I follow generally don't get covered by tmz. Tabloids literally make me feel ill.

The British monarchy is not nearly as interesting as it used to be and while I'm glad ol' Willy isn't about to become a polygamist and start chopping of heads and starting wars, I just don't care much about what he does with his time. Plus... I mean, what happened to his good looks?


Shallow, I know, but I'm just saying what you are all thinking! I really tried hard to avoid any coverage of the nuptials because the whole thing annoyed me. I'm happy for these two lovebirds and all, but the part that has me rolling my eyes is the mania surrounding this thing. People camping out and speculating on what kind of diet Kate is on... and idiots doing things like this:

this makes my head hurt.


Anyway, despite my efforts, I've been seeing tons of images from the ceremony and the guests (which I suppose I don't really mind because there is no sound involved). What is everyone talking about? The dress? The music? The tradition? No. The hats. I admit it. I cannot stop gawking at this hideous hats. I mean, all I can think is that they consulted Tim Burton. Don't agree with me? Google Image search "Time Burton Royal Wedding."

What is the DEAL?!?!?!?!?
EEEEK!
To me this looks like frosting. Now I want cake.
She actually pulls this off!
Mmmk well I dig the shoes..
"I can't believe I have to be pregnant for this!"
I'm guessing she caught her reflection.
Everyone's Favorite...



And now for Mr. Burton's creations....


Lydia from Beetlejuice
Alice in Wonderland
Delia from Beetlejuice


On second thought, Tim Burton's head gear is more attractive. Thank heavens it's OVER!! No more wedding talk till Harry decides to take the plunge!!! His name is Harry, right?



Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/wedding-schmedding.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive