Music Monday- Happy 4th!!

Happy 4th everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous firework-filled weekend. Unfortunately I'm part of the fantastic workforce that doesn't get fun summer holidays off, so I will spend today being mopey at work. Had a great adventurous day at the Tappahannock River yesterday, though!

And of course I couldn't resist a little festive HeadCase action to celebrate!


In honor of Independence Day, I'd like to share some fun & festive images and an adorable fruit plate idea that I stole from my dear friend Heather. Check out her post if you want to see some hilarious pictures of us in middle school/high school in addition to fabulous recipes and all things domestic.....

Thanks, Heather!!



More images that make me happy about this summer day we celebrate our independence:






And our song for today is..... AMERICAN WOMAN (Lenny Kravitz cover)



Why? Because I've been completely in love with Lenny ever since I can remember. And because this song celebrates the American Woman as a force to be reckoned with.....



Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/music-monday-happy-4th.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive