HeadCase by KB- Facebook

HOORAY for new orders!! Some of my friends & coworkers have convinced me to get business cards and set up an official facebook page (not just a measly group) and thanks to their enthusiasm I will spend the weekend making HeadCase accessories!


At first I thought it was cute because I was filling orders for people I know, but now I suddenly have strangers asking for clips and headbands and I'm a little shocked that these boogers are selling. Did that sound lame? Yes. I'm not supposed to admit that. Oh well.


Anyway, I just created the facebook page today and I'd love some new friends!! Find me at http://www.facebook.com/headcase.bykb and tell your friends!!


 
My fav model, Zoe




As always, most of the material I use comes from thrift stores, yard sales, and donated/unwanted scraps of fabric headed for the garbage. Thrifty AND green.... gotta love that!


Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/headcase-by-kb-facebook.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive