WILW 3.23.11


I love that my two older brothers have talked me
into joining them on a cruise to Grand Caymen and Cozumel! 
I've actually been on this cruise before, but it was my
High School Senior Trip and it was .... well, a 
hot mess to say the least. Thank dear, sweet, baby 
Jesus that there were no digital cameras/
cell phone cameras/facebook posts/twitter posts/etc. 
back then. The kodak disposables were bad enough.
I'm sure we were all a total disaster. This time I plan to 
actually enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean!



Anyway, this trip is going to be all about relaxation 
and spending time with 2 brothers I rarely get to see. 
I can't wait!!

 

I love getting surprise  packages from Fedex! 
Look what MaryAllen sent me! It's amazing. : )


I love the Yes To Blueberries line. Hooray for
paraben free, cruelty free,  affordable skincare!

I love netflix. It's so nice to get snail mail that isn't in 
the form of a bill! And I love love love movies!


Happy Wednesday, all!

  
Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/wilw-32311.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive