WILW 3.30.11





I love that my girl Rachael got us tickets to the Flying Squirrels
game on April 11th against the Bowie Baysox! Don't you just 
love minor league baseball mascots? Can't wait!!


 I love that my new passport came in the mail this week... and that 
the Department of State returned my old one! I thought I'd have to part 
with my old passport forever when I sent it in for renewal. I assumed 
it would meet some untimely end in a shredder in a federal 
building somewhere, but alas, the government actually did something that 
made me jump for joy (gasp)! I get to keep all the pages full of 
exotic stamps from around the world. Thank you, Department of State!



I love the fact that kicking my Dr. Pepper habit has paid off! Talk 
about quick results... only a week ago I was walking around 4 solid 
pounds heavier. Ewwww. Bye bye, soda flab!



 I love  that Picasso is here in Richmond! On loan from the Musee 
National Picasso in Paris, 176 pieces are included in the exhibit 
at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Truly incredible!



 I love my new skinny girl margarita recipe: 2 oz Cuervo Silver, splash 
of Cointreau, juice from 2 fresh squeezed limes and 1 lemon wedge. 
I like my margaritas shaken & strained, served in a chilled glass. 
No sugary sour mix, thank you




Happy Wednesday!



Source URL: https://joshhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/wilw-33011.html
Visit josh hamilton blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive